Communication is something we at Platinum 99 feel is key for our clients and ourselves to thrive, and we think this goes for all businesses as well. Working with clients, communication is needed every day to keep both you and the client on the same page.
We find when working on graphic design and branding projects, you need to have constant communication with our clients to ensure we can similarly see their vision. This way, clients get what they are looking for in less time.
A few ways we ensure clear communication with our clients:
1. We offer a free call to get to know a new client as well as really figure out what they are looking for. We also ask a lot of questions during this call to get everything we need to start creating.
2. All projects we undertake come along with personalised terms and conditions that outline how we will work with you and the process we follow.
3. We always ask our clients of another branding they like or think would suit their brand. This way, we can create a design that the client is happy with. Pinterest is great for creating pinboards of branding, images, and colours that you like.
4. Along with the branding, images, and colours our clients love, we also ask for things they aren’t a fan of. This way we know what to avoid, making the process more efficient.
5. Listening is one of the most important things we must do to better understand what our clients are looking for. It is also a must to listen to anything clients have to say along the way and take it on-board for future adjustments.
6. And lastly, ask questions! If we are unsure of anything we always ask them as not asking often results in errors and a clunky experience. It’s always alright to ask questions, even if you need to ask many times.
Do you wish you had someone to run ideas by? Do you have loads of ideas but not sure where to start? Are you the type of person to start on something and get overwhelmed? We would love to hear you out! Give us a call on 0404163643 or email us at [email protected] – Our consultations are always free!
Thanks for reading!
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, we have many more great posts on graphic design, web design, search engine optimization, tutorials, and more. We also share exclusive content to our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts. We’d love to see you over there!
Do you require web or graphic design services for your business? We offer a wide range of services including, brand strategy, logo design, packaging design, banner design, business cards, website design and development, and graphic design. Be sure to get in contact with us to learn more.