Last week we shared five reasons your bar, restaurant, or café needs a website in the current world. This week we are back again with five more reasons, giving you a total of ten points for having a website. We find that many people aren’t interested in a website as they think social media and review website is good enough. It’s NOT. Below are some of the reasons we have found to be important over the years.
1. Your location, phone number, email address, and social media links should all be clear and easy to find. This allows potential customers to reach you directly and can get a sense of your restaurant’s vibe.
2. Let’s not forget what’s most important about your business; the food! The menu and price point are the two most important factors a potential guest considers before making a reservation.
3. Having special events can help make your restaurant be known for something. Feature an events calendar on your website. This will help you attract new clients and will also help them make decisions about when they want to dine out.
4. Email newsletters are the most effective way of reaching your customers. Start building your list ASAP by including an email newsletter opt-in on your website. This is another great way to connect with your most loyal clientele and speak to them directly, particularly when you have a special event for a new menu item to promote.
5. We eat with our eyes! Also, the atmosphere and ambiance are key. Show off your very best dishes and give them a sense of what their experience would be like. This can only be done with photos and videos. The best part is, you can repurpose these on all your social media platforms, email newsletters, and print.
Do you wish you had someone to run ideas by? Do you have loads of ideas but not sure where to start? Are you the type of person to start on something and get overwhelmed? We would love to hear you out! Give us a call on 0404163643 or email us at [email protected] – Our consultations are always free!
Thanks for reading!
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, we have many more great posts on graphic design, web design, search engine optimization, tutorials, and more. We also share exclusive content to our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts. We’d love to see you over there!
Do you require web or graphic design services for your business? We offer a wide range of services including, logo design, banner design, business cards, flyers and brochures, bookkeeping, website design and development, and graphic design. Be sure to get in contact with us to learn more.